So I’m praying that my August will be packed and full of books, because I have decide to read a book a day for 26 days, with the 26 Books Challenge by Kate @BringingUpBurns being my book a day guide.
I am also going to start participating in the Top 5 Wednesday posts, cause well I found it is very awesome, tasking and challenging. I think every book blogger should definitely participate and check it out.
Lastly I plan to essentially blog more especially about books, I keep slacking when it comes to my blog and it gives me heartache because I truly love blogging. Plus if I blog more it will help grow my book blogger résumé if there is anything like that and meet more awesome fellow bloggers.
The Book Challenges For Each day
- A book you own but haven’t read.
- A book that was made into a movie.
- A book you pick solely because of the cover.
- A book your friend loves.
- A book published this year.
- A book by an author you’ve never read before.
- A book at the bottom of your “to-read” pile.
- A book with a color in the title.
- A book set somewhere you always want to visit.
- A book you started but never finished.
- A book with a lion. a witch. or a wardrobe.
- A book with a female heroine.
- A book set in the summer.
- A book of poems.
- A book you learned about because of this challenge.
- A book that will make you smarter.
- A book with a blue cover
- A book you were supposed to read in school but didn’t.
- A book “everyone” but you has read.
- A book with a great first line.
- A book with pictures.
- A book from the library.
- A book you loved – read it again!
- A book that is more than 10 years old.
- A book based on a true story.
- A book by an author you love.
I think you guys should join me and partake in the challenge, it definitely will be fun 🙂 right?
p.s. The read a book a day in August, is for me alone 😂 but if you fill up to the task feel free to join moi 💛