Hi… yippee another award! I’m so lazy when it comes to actually answering them, don’t know why. Thank you, Jasmine for this wonderful nomination, know you’re always a recipient of any award I am nominated for. You know the drill, check out her blog and you’ll be blown away.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Jasmine Qs & My As.
1. Just have to ask because I am too curious! Who is your book boyfriend?
Archer Hale from Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. You need to read this book to know why.
2. What inspired the name of your blog?
Juke Jam is a song by Chance The Rapper and it featured Justin Bieber, I’m a big fan of Justin’s music and it doesn’t hurt that two of my faves are on a track together again. Lucky me, no one had taken the name and I just made it.
3. What is your favourite genre?
4. What is your least favourite genre?
5. How many hard copy books do you own right now?
20-30. I had a lot but, it got stolen, borrowed and never returned, destroyed etc. I’m more of e-Copy, it’s safer.
6. Do you read books by yourself or with a buddy?
Used to have buddies, but now I read alone.
7. Have you been to a book release party at a bookstore?
Not at a bookstore. But I have been to one, in my secondary school. It was a release party for a book of poems and my poem was featured in it.
8. Have you interviewed a favourite author?
Yes, it was Lisa Renee Jones. But it was informal and I’m not a fan of hers anymore so meh.
9. What would you do if you ran into your favourite author on the street?
Well, I would go up to her, make sure I gush about her work. Get a signature, picture, hug everything.
10. What is your second favourite thing to do besides reading?
11. Have you ever read for others? Like at a nursing home or read to your grandparents?
I have read for others, in class when reading out pages or chapters, in my book club etc.
How many books have you read this year?
What is your favourite genre of books?
What’s your favourite past time apart from blogging?
Who is your one true book love?
What was the last movie you watched?
What was the last book you bought?
How often do you blog?
Do people in your real world know that you’re a blogger?
Do you hate the words blog and blogger?
What’s your favourite curse word?
What’s your average reading time?
- Emma Kath