Will you like to try a blind date with a book? Yes, awesome!
I’ve been thinking of book blogging interactive posts…games? That you lovely people would love to participate in. You know, there are lots of book tags, awards, questionnaires etc. I wanted to create one that isn’t so typical and still fun to do, with benefits.
This idea has been beating around other ideas, so it could ensure I pursue it first. it first started when I saw a picture, of a bookstore with wrapped books, which said go on a blind date with me, the person buying the book takes a chance, purchasing a book without an idea of what the title or plot is etc.
This being a blogging game, and one on the internet, so the books are only eBooks and you’ll need either an Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (Nook), Apple (iBooks) account in order to get these books, and hopefully they are available in the country you reside in or the country your accounts are set to.
These books are only available for a limited time, so if you’re seeing this post a week after I’ve posted it, it’s most likely the books aren’t free anymore…but you can try and check yourself.
If you’re participating I present to you the…
– To participate means, you’re reading the book you get. Like it or not, you have to see it through to the end and write a review. This is compulsory.
– You must have either an Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (Nook), Apple (iBooks) account in order to get the eBook.
– Make a post announcing the book you receive after completing the quiz
– In the post you make pingback (copy the link of this post & hyperlink it in your post), so the creator (Lara) would know what you think about your experience, to see which book you got and if you’re excited or sad about reading it.
– Have fun!
– Click on the quiz below, to take you to it.
p.s. I made this image for you, if you are participating for when you’re making your announcement post.
I’m so excited, I hope participate. I can’t wait to hear from you.